SPJIMR Diaries

SPJIMR Diaries

Stuff I wrote while studying at SPJIMR, Mumbai. Comprises of

  • Internet Connectivity Workarounds

  • Collaborative Learning Attempts

  • Notes from Interactions with Senior Leaders

  • Lifehacks

Read more

For WordPress Bloggers

For WordPress Bloggers

Having blogged using the WordPress platform since 2007, I found out various workarounds to make the most out of this platform. Relevant for both:

  • Self-Hosted Blogs

  • Free WordPress Blogs

Read more

Shoots & Sketches
Shoots & Sketches

Stills from the amazing world which surrounds us and few sketches to fill the voids where a photo couldn’t do justice.

Read more

Rare Workarounds for Technology

Rare Workarounds for Technology

I love gadgets. But instead of sharing stuff which you would already know, I have few workarounds which you are unlikely to find elsewhere. Chances are 90% of the stuff won’t appeal to you, but the rest 10% is good enough for you to take a chance. Go explore:

Read more

Random babbles
Random Babbles

Not everything could fit into those few categories, right?

Read more