Ever since I started using this new theme, I have always been slightly dissatisfied with the original font setting as well the really wide content area. Today, while reading some content on Kevin Duncan’s blog I realised i really needed my font to look like the that appeared there. A little bit of digging and tweaking, and there we have – ‘Roboto’ font family applied on most parts of my blog. I have also increased the font size to have lesser words per line as well as the line spacing to lower the reading effort.
Next step, was to try and hunt down ways to reduce the blog content width altogether since it seems way too wide to be comfortable to read. A little bit of googling suggests the change can be incorporated if i add some lines of code to the custom CSS. A similar issue has been resolved here. But the requirement for a change doesn’t seem critical at this moment, so I shall park this for some other time.
For now, i just ‘justified’ the body content (here’s how) throughout my blog so it should appear much neater.
In the meanwhile, feel free to share your thoughts on these. Cheers!