The right locality to live in
Yes, i finally gave a shot to gym. Here’s what I learnt :
- It’s true, they know how to extract more money from you, than were prepared for, and also subscribe you for a longer duration as compared to what you originally thought of.
- You need to have a clear goal in mind e.g. Fitness – Lose Weight / Higher Flexibility / Higher Stamina or Strength – Muscles / Weights etc. Know what’s important for you at the moment and focus on that.
- Most people who I came across still had the enlarged tummy (infamously known as ‘tond’ in Hindi) despite them spending 2-3 hours at the Gym.
- It’s easy to become irregular at the gym. Hence, make it effortless by making workout at gyms a habit. The way to go about it is, do it at the same time everyday.
- Depending on your goal, follow a diet plan and ensure you stick to it.
- If you’re looking to increase fitness or strength, try to push yourself to the limit to try and increase the resistance or the weights you can tackle.
- Workout at Gym won’t be successful by itself. Complement it with a proper diet plan and other complementary exercises like swimming, cycling, walking etc.